Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 10:00:11 +0530
From: Sanjay Gund <sanjay.g...@enjayworld.com>
To: Paul Flint <fl...@flint.com>
Cc: David Perrault <esie...@chez.com>, vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: Re: Blank Screen when laptop lid closed on reboot

Ya, i think you problem will be solved after loading the mint.
please try it & confirm us.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Gund
(Java Developer)

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 7:31 PM, Paul Flint <fl...@flint.com> wrote:

Dear David,

Load Linux Mint?

:^)

Regards,

Paul

 Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:06:01 +0000
From: David Perrault <esie...@chez.com>
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: Blank Screen when laptop lid closed on reboot

Hi - I have VNC server running on a laptop. Works great but if I reboot
the
laptop with the lid closed, then when connecting to the VNC server I get a
blank/black screen. To resolve this I simply open the lid and close it
again then reconnect. Laptop is running Windows 7. Any idea how I could
resolve this?
Thanks

Kindest Regards,

Paul Flint
(802) 595-9365 Cell

/************************************
Based upon email reliability concerns,
please send an acknowledgment in response to this note.

Paul Flint
17 Averill Street
Barre, VT
05641

[image: Inline image 2]
* 0260-6612988*
[image: Inline image 8] <http://www.ens.net.in/>

[image: Inline image
1]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/enjay-it-solutions-ltd->
[image: Inline image 2] <http://www.facebook.com/enjayltd>  [image: Inline
image 3] <https://twitter.com/enjayworld>  [image: Inline image
5]<https://plus.google.com/104619851885354132849/posts>
[image: Inline image 2] <http://eitsl.blogspot.in/>  [image: Inline
image 7]<sa...@enjayworld.com>

*Disclaimer:*
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is
intended only for an individual(s) named. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or
deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
feel that you have received this e-mail in error and you are advised to
please delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information may be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, be incomplete or contain viruses.
The sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.

Kindest Regards,

Paul Flint
(802) 595-9365 Cell