The MX408e are nice boxes, but I'd never use them for anything other than
pseudowire. I use them for customers who have ethernet (usually whatever hands
off our ethernet handles the QoS) and need TDM T1 services. They don't support
TACACS+, the GUI breaks randomly on anything but IE, and even then still
doesn't always work.

But the DS1 PWE is rock solid.

-Paul