Colton,

 Yes I meant to send it to the VoiceOps list.  I know many are members are
CLECs and some have TV solutions already.   Not sure if NANOG is the right list
either.   Skitter TV looks interesting by the channel line-up is horrible.
I’m looking for something that can stand in for regular TV.   Channel surfing
and all that.  Roku & AppleTV is a clear winner for the long term.    Many
older residents don’t have the tech savvy to configure a roku and figure it
out.   They want to turn on the TV and hit channel up/down

Thanks

-Matt

--
Matthew S. Crocker