Has anyone tried using Twilio for Godaddy 2Step authentications?

For some odd reason GoDaddy sends its "sms" differently and it doesn't work
with Twilio or Google Voice SMS.

Aryn H. K. Nakaoka
anaka...@trinet-hi.com

Direct: 808.356.2901
Fax : 808.356.2919

Tri-net Solutions
733 Bishop St. #1170
Honolulu, HI 96813
http://www.trinet-hi.com

Aloha Tone PBX <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YWPY9wCeU>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YWPY9wCeU <http://youtu.be/27v2wbnFIDs>

Aloha Tone (HA) High Availability <http://youtu.be/rJsr4k0RBH8>
http://youtu.be/rJsr4k0RBH8

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email and any
attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this email or any attachments by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the message and deleting this email and any attachments from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation.