Ive used Voipmonitor for a few years now, it started out OK, but now.. its
AWESOME.

parts are open source ( mainly the sniffer / analyser ).
the commercial part is the web UI.

I cant praise it highly enough, and the price is excellent.
Martin is also highly contactable and open to suggestion / bug reports.

I know someone else who uses homer and loves it, but unless im mistaken,
Homer only does SIP.
Voipmonitor does our SIP and RTP.

Jay

On 20 November 2015 at 14:28, Brian Murray <bmur...@transbeam.com> wrote:

> Understood. We’ve been using a VAR for Palladion and now Oracle. So we
> never actually have to deal with Oracle.
>
> I’m going to test VoipMonitor early next year.
>
> ---------------------------
> Brian J Murray
> Director, Network Engineering
>

> On 11/19/15, 10:24 PM, "Geoffrey Mina" <gm...@connectfirst.com> wrote:
>
> >Mostly around support. It was terrible. We also had a couple lengthy
> outages which crippled our support team.
> >

> >> On Nov 19, 2015, at 8:03 PM, Brian Murray <bmur...@transbeam.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Geoffrey,
> >>

> >> What issues did you face with Palladion. Curious.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Brian

> in stability and support compared to Palladion.

> capabilities that I've gotten significant miles out of.  HOMER is something
> I'd like to get up and going just to see it, but haven't had enough free
> time.

Sincerely

Jay