Hello everyone.

 I just issued a shutdown on my M6 call agents pulling the switch out of
production.   I have 4 Intel servers (2 SBCs, 2 DTMF/Media) and a conference
bridge available to anyone that is still operating the platform.   Free to a
good home, you only need to pay for shipping & handling.   If you want to drive
to Springfield Mass you can pick them up and get them for $0.    Front door
warrantee (warrantee ends when you exit my building…)  They have been up and
running for years without issue.

First come first serve, if you want them send me an email.

Thanks

-Matt

—

Matthew Crocker
President - Crocker Communications, Inc.
Managing Partner - Crocker Telecommunications, LLC
E: matt...@corp.crocker.com
E: matt...@crocker.com