Looks like something happened earlier.  I was getting long PDD and no audio on
a few of my calls earlier this morning.  Looks to have cleared.

      From: Peter E <peeip...@gmail.com>
 To: David Wessell <da...@ringfree.com>
Cc: "VoiceOps (voiceops@voiceops.org)" <voiceops@voiceops.org>
 Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 11:03 AM
 Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] Level3 (again)

No issues here (yet).
Downdetector shows something is up but not nearly what it looked like 2 weeks
ago.
On Oct 17, 2016, at 11:26, David Wessell <da...@ringfree.com> wrote:

Is anyone having issues with SIP traffic from Level3 in ATL and Dallas? I'm
starting to get reports of audio issues and the MTR's to the L3 IP's in ATL and
Dallas are looking pretty rough.
Thanks
David

--

|      |   David Wessell     President,   Ringfree Communications, Inc    p:
828-575-0030 x101   a: 475 S Church St Hendersonville, NC 28792    s:
www.ringfree.com   e: da...@ringfree.com       |