The fact that Vonage hasn't disconnected the ATAs makes me feel like their disconnect workflow hasn't quite worked, and if they have a direct peering arrangement with AT&T this could be involved in that. They may try to contact Vonage as well and ask them about it, they certainly have experienced it somewhere before I'm sure, and might have a workflow for fixing it.

Of course, opening a ticket with the originating carrier (AT&T) definitely needs to happen, since they're making the routing decision they're the ones that can fix it.

-Paul