These are for tollfree, the rules for LNP are different.

On 04/05/2017 06:45 PM, Reinventing Rich wrote:
Thanks mark!

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 4:31 PM, Mark Diaz <md...@vinixglobal.com <mailto:md...@vinixglobal.com>> wrote:

    According to or legal firm, these are the valid disputes:

    Valid port dispute reasons

    Customer name mismatch/missing 01

    Address mismatch/missing 02

    Contact/Customer Signature missing 03

    Toll Free Shared/Bundled 04

    Signature Date missing or Expired 05

    Sent to Wrong Resp Org 06

    TFN Not listed on Request 07

    All Data Mismatch 08

    LOA/Linking LOA missing 09

    Illegible LOA 11

    More Recent LOA 12

    Unauthorized Contact/customer signature 13

    On Apr 5, 2017, at 6:29 PM, Reinventing Rich