We started with Inteliquent when they were Neutral Tandem. We use their local
interconnection, Feature Group D originating and terminating, and AIA (on-net
LD termination) products and have had minimal issues with them over the years,
and they've been generally helpful with any issues we have had, though a few
times we've had to apply firm but reasonable pressure to get them to look at
issues they initially thought weren't theirs, but i get that with a lot of
companies from time to time.

-Paul