If you have multiple SBC's (e.g. DNS SRV) then yeah, it would drop and need
to re-register for both UDP and TCP. I was talking about primary/standby
failover, which is more likely than a complete data center failure
(**knocks on wood**). Are you referring to Polycoms for TCPpreferred? I
think that's the default Polycom setting.