Stopped even integrating this a few years ago. With the Internet, there's really no application for this anymore.

--fred

On 7/24/17 1:21 PM, Ball, Jared wrote:
My company has had a long-term relationship with a 411 provider for about 10 years. We have never really had any problems. We received a letter about them no longer offering this service and transitioning us to another vendor. Can I get some recommendations on 411 providers? I might ask our caller-id-name provider if they have a 411 service. Any recommendations on providers that have had no problems for 5+ years would be appreciated.

--Jared Ball