Hello,

We currently have Broadworks/AcmePacket handling calls to/from customers.  We
have a couple VoipMon sensors running watching all traffic inside/outside our
SBC.   Currently calls are presented in VoipMon as two different calls (PSTN ->
Broadworks & Broadworks -> Polycom) or (Polycom -> Broadworks & Broadworks ->
PSTN).     The Call-id on each call is different,  Broadworks generates a new
SIP Dialog for the call.   If the customer has a hunt group there could be
several INVITEs going out to multiple phones, all with different Call-Id.
Does anyone know of a way to get VoipMon to merge the calls into a single
CDR/SIP Diagram?  Is there a way to configure Broadworks to embed the original
Call-Id in the new INVITE (Parent-Call-Id Header)?

I’m running R20sp1

Thanks

-Matt

--