From: VoiceOps [] On Behalf Of Colin Brown
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 4:11 PM
To: Jeff Anderson <>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [VoiceOps] Sansay VSXi vs Sonus SWe

Huge +1 for Sansay, not just for their product but for how they treat you as a
Customer.  They truly understand what it means to to support a customer and
really go all out to ensure that your setup correctly.  Your in a position  so
that you can scale effectively and have an amazing support team if you need it.

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 1:32 PM, Jeff Anderson