On Tue, 17 Dec 2019, Calvin Ellison wrote:

If you want to keep up to date on this, join the ATIS IP NNI and SIP Forum
mailing lists. You'll see frequent notifications as the policy and protocol
documents get updated.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 3:49 PM Peter Beckman <beck...@angryox.com> wrote:

  In my case, we use different termination carriers than our origination
  carriers in many situations. If we are authorized to use a DID for
  CallerID, but it is not from the termination carrier, how does the
  termination carrier know to set the attestation to full?

This one of the things being worked out. There are frameworks for
certificate delegation and TN authorization, but I can't speak to the
details.

 Awesome to hear Calvin. I was under the impression that the STIR/SHAKEN
 standard had been ratified by the participating carriers and they were
 moving forward. I have not seen anything about cert delecation and TN
 authorization in the technical specs.

 Is STIR/SHAKEN not really completed and ready for deployment yet? The FCC
 and larger carriers seem to be moving forward with test implementations
 without of TN authorization and delegation.

Beckman