1. What's the news on using TFN as a caller ID?
    1. People have been doing it for years
2. Does this require a local charge number in P-Charge-Info or
   P_Asserted_Identity or elsewhere?
    1. It does if you want calling other toll-free numbers or 911 to
       work, otherwise it doesn't really matter.
3. Has the FCC or anyone else approved TFN as ANI?
    1. Does anyone need to?
4. Is TF ANI supported for STIR/SHAKEN?
    1. If you have the certs, you can attest to whatever you want. It's
       designed to create accountability for originating carriers, not
       police numbering formats.

I wonder if you got any insight to this question?

Regards,
Oren

    It looks like Somos is pushing TFN CNAM, press release below from
    Mar 30, 2020. I've always understood TF ANI to be invalid.

    What's the news on using TFN as a caller ID?
    Does this require a local charge number in P-Charge-Info or
    P_Asserted_Identity or elsewhere?
    Has the FCC or anyone else approved TFN as ANI?
    Is TF ANI supported for STIR/SHAKEN?

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/toll-free-caller-id-information-helps-hhs-get-critical-phone-calls-answered-301031714.html

    Regards,

    *Calvin Ellison*