Can you imagine AT&T or Verizon actually doing IP interconnect in a meaningful way? I'm not holding my breath.

(he says, as he made a test call today to another small/medium sized CLEC with their newly minted STIR/SHAKEN services today, and passes tons of calls to T-Mo and comcast with the checkmark on them)

I'm not sure how long it'll take before we see useful activity out of the monopolies on this one, but i get this feeling we'll all beat them to it.

FWIW, Sprint isn't sending it across to Inteliquent yet.