One more thing.....I also found out that there's a caveat to the June 30, 2023 extension for small carriers. Although the FCC granted smaller carriers an extension to implement STIR/SHAKEN, that does not exempt your company from filing your Robocall Mitigation Plan by June 30th, 2021. So smaller carriers should get registered with the Robocall Mitigation Database ASAP and file your Robocall Mitigation plan by June 30, 2021. Then you will be given until June 30, 2023 to implement it.

The mitigation database registration requires that you to have your FRNs and your 499 filing completed in order to submit your plan. Just trying to pass on all the information I run across because there's been so much confusion surrounding the process!

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111