Depends on where the CSR is coming from.   If coming from an RBOC I’ve always
used it as an inventory of TNs and features.  I’m mostly interested in the TNs
so I ensure I don’t miss a number when porting.    From non-RBOCs the CSR is
essentially worthless as the information is incomplete or invalid.

From: VoiceOps <voiceops-boun...@voiceops.org> on behalf of Mike Hammett
<voice...@ics-il.net>
Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 9:14 AM
To: VoiceOps <voiceops@voiceops.org>
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] CSR BTN
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Crocker. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

I guess to back up to a more basic level...

What's the intent of the CSR?

I thought it was for the gaining carrier to verify customer information with
the losing carrier that would be required to port a number before actually
issuing the LSR\port request.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions