> On Aug 25, 2022, at 2:17 PM, Carlos Alvarez via VoiceOps
> <voiceops@voiceops.org> wrote:
>
> That feels so much like a mafia extortion plan.  Pay us to not screw you over.

Seriously. How are we even supposed to know about these registries, if not for
this list? What makes them in any sense official? Nothing? Who put them in
charge? Are there more registries? Do you have to pay the extortion for both
registries to be sure?

If not for the fact that it’s an expedient business decision, I think everyone
here should refuse to comply in principle.

I’m as far from pro-spam as Heaven is from Earth, but this is beyond ridiculous.

— Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)