From: Calvin E. <calv...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2024 9:21 AM
To: Kili Land <kili.l...@gtt.net>
Cc: voiceops <voiceops@voiceops.org>
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] Canadian Reputation and Spam

NOTE: This is an external message. Please use caution when replying, opening
attachments or clicking on any links in this e-mail.
YouMail has a Canada user base and analyzes that traffic the same as the USA.
Their data is available a few different ways, depending on your needs. I.E.
blocking known spammers inbound, or feedback on what your own calling numbers
are doing outbound.

On Thu, Apr 18, 2024 at 6:13 AM Kili Land via VoiceOps