Posted by Orin Kerr:
Who Wants to Draft Judge Prado?:
http://volokh.com/archives/archive_2005_06_05-2005_06_11.shtml#1118246328

   Both [1]How Appealing and [2]SCOTUSblog provide links today to a new
   website, [3]www.DraftPrado.org, that claims to be part of an
   "independent grassroots campaign" to encourage President Bush to
   nominate Fifth Circuit Judge Ed Prado to the Supreme Court.

     A Supreme Court Justice for All Americans
     Imagine a Supreme Court nominee with a mainstream approach to the
     law who has earned the respect of both Republicans and Democrats.
     Imagine a nominee for the Supreme Court of unquestioned stature
     with decades of judicial experience.
     Stop imagining...
     Meet Judge Ed Prado.

     The idea that some average Americans might come together to push a
   little-known judge for a seat on the Supreme Court is pretty
   interesting, so I figured I would look into it and see who is behind
   the campaign. The campaign's website states that it is being run by
   people who, "[i]n an era of intense partisanship, . . . believe the
   time is right to come together around a highly qualified consensus
   nominee." It lists a few names in particular: Arkadi Gerney, Marc
   Laitin, and Tim Cullen.
     I googled Arkadi, Marc, and Tim to see if I could find out more
   about who they are. [4]It turns out that Arkadi, Marc and Tim have
   together led at least three other campaigns in the last two years, the
   goals of which might give you a little perspective on this latest
   independent effort:

     [5]Run Against Bush: A Movement to Defeat George W. Bush in 2004
     Launched late 2003, the Run Against Bush campaign raised over
     $450,000 in small donations from over 11,000 runners across the
     country.
     [6]The KerryConnector
     Started in July 2003, the Kerry Connector was an online grassroots
     meeting and house-party tool that was partially integrated into the
     Kerry campaign website in October 2004 and was a model for the John
     Kerry Volunteer Center (www.volunteer.johnkerry.com/) that
     premiered in June, 2004.
     [7]Concerts for Kerry / Concerts for Change
     Launched in March 2004, the Concerts effort raised more than
     $370,000 to support John Kerry from 16,000 concertgoers at events
     around the country.