Posted by Randy Barnett:
Chicago Speeches This Week:
http://volokh.com/archives/archive_2009_02_01-2009_02_07.shtml#1233579051

   Every year I like to celebrate my birthday in my home town of Chicago
   where I can eat my favorite comfort food: [1]Teibels Family Restaurant
   for lake perch (boned and buttered), [2]Carson's, The Place for Ribs
   for baby back ribs, and [3]Walker Brothers, The Original Pancake House
   for apple pancakes. This year, I am also speaking on "Was Lochner
   Right? Natural Rights and the Fourteenth Amendment" at four Federalist
   Society law student chapter sponsored events. Here is the info:
   Wednesday, February 4:
   11:50am - DePaul - with comment by [4]Prof. David Franklin
   25 E. Jackson
   Room 904
   4:00pm Chicago-Kent
   565 West Adams Street