The data sheets for the LTC2400 and LTC2440 are very specific that
offset and full-scale calibrations are performed on every conversion
cycle.

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 14:58:19 +0100, "Andreas Jahn"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>. . .
>
>To the 50 or 60 Hz output rate:
>The output rate is not necessarily equal to integration time.
>When I measure the input of a LT2400 with a oscilloscope,
>I see the swiching noise from sigma delta converter
>only the 2nd half 80 ms out of  160 ms output rate (configured for 50 Hz).
>The first half of the measurement time the input is passive.
>
>I guess that the LTC2400 does a kind of self-calibration every measurement 
>cycle.
>Otherwise he would not have the offset and gain drift specs.
>
>. . .
_______________________________________________
volt-nuts mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts
and follow the instructions there.

Reply via email to