Op 20-8-2013 7:39, Dr. David Kirkby schreef:
A bit of a silly video IMHO. I can't take anyone seriously who
measures the noise on a 6.5 digit multimeter by looking at the digits
which change as it is across his standard bench power supply.
Personally I would have thought one measured the stability of the
bench supply by measuring with the DVM rather than the other way
around

Not only that, the guy obviously doesn't even know how the thing works, based on his 'explanation' of integration time.

Good video for when I can't get to sleep, though ....