Frank Stellmach wrote:
Dave,
well the schematic is the same as in the LT specification.
My PCB is a prototype, and I would not like to publish it, because it contains several bugs. One one those bugs led to the first change of the initial LT specification, i.e. I discovered the parasitic diode in parallel to the heater, by reversing the polarity.

I did not put any taobao.. link anyywhere, so I don't know what you mean, sorry.

Frank
The datasheet heater circuit for the negative reference is still inconsistent with the block digram given on the datasheet in that the parasitic diode in parallel with the heater is formward biased.

Bruce