Hit the grey key in the "FUNCTION/RANGE" key block. Then hit "T" (light grey marking) in the "MENU" key block Then hit down arrow twice in the "FUNCTION/RANGE" key block. You will now have TEMP? on the display. Then hit the "Enter" key in the "NUMERIC/USER" key block. Now you should see the TEMP? value in degrees Celsius.

Charlie