From: volt-nuts [mailto:volt-nuts-boun...@febo.com] On Behalf Of John Ackermann
N8UR
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2016 8:47 AM
To: volt-nuts@febo.com
Subject: [volt-nuts] Practical power supply noise testing

I have several supposedly low noise bench power supplies that I want to check
out.  They seem to work well but are quite old, so of course one wonders about
the caps, etc.

Can someone suggest a practical test regime to verify power supply DC noise
performance?  Preferably one that doesn't require building up custom low noise
amps?

Thanks!

John