From: volt-nuts [mailto:volt-nuts-boun...@febo.com] On Behalf Of David C.
Partridge
Sent: 10 July 2017 13:13
To: 'Discussion of precise voltage measurement'
Subject: Re: [volt-nuts] Problems with 720A

If I have read that right I'm getting what I think are "odd" readings across
R302 (9K710) (pins 21-22)  and R311 (7K395) (pins 3-4) when the dials are set
to all zero.  I think both should read about 9K9.

Could someone who has a 720A check the resistance across pins 21-22 and 3-4 on
the oil bath and let me know the numbers?

Thanks
Dave