Hi Todd,

I will order a bunch en 35 or 50V. Replaced them for now with a smaller value I had. Is only a fixed value LM340 so not very critical. The data sheet states minimal 2u2 at the input and non at the output

I found the 4707 manual and upto now the schematics are usable. Seems like I have the AC, ohm and current options. The board I can not find is the HV option. But I do not mind, I already have 3 calibrators that do have 1000V.

I have a problem in the +/- 400V rails. They are +115 and -38V. I have no extenders but I use long flexible grabbers. (a wire with banana on one end and a grabber on the other. Lift the board, clip it to a testpoint, push the pcb in and measure. Not optimal but workable.

First find out where the 400V is made. Thanks for the help.

Fred