On 8/9/2017 12:00 PM, volt-nuts-requ...@febo.com wrote:

I have trouble believing that the precision WW resistors
in the oil bath did go low.  I wouldn't presume to argue
that you didn't measure them right, but there has to be
something other than their value drifting low. WW
resistors usually go up and become erratic on their way
to becoming open circuit.

That's a great observation. What possible causes are there?

Contamination in the oil? (Water, other fluids)

Loose/shorted turn of the resistor wire?

Not much else that could make resistance drop. If the unit suffered physical or environmental abuse, these may be possible explanations.

Dan