Surely the AC errors if any must be associated with the A2 AC Convertor board -
03458-66502?

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: volt-nuts [mailto:volt-nuts-boun...@febo.com] On Behalf Of Dr. Frank
Sent: 16 January 2018 22:39
To: volt-nuts@febo.com
Subject: [volt-nuts] What's the probability of a random used 3458A passing a
Keysight calibration?

I also saw this, so at least, they will have adjusted this range.

Yes you're right, the ADC is the A3 board. I confused that with the A5
controller board, which is the only one which had been redesigned to SMT
components.

There's no chance to identify a refurbished or replaced board, other than
opening the case and looking inside.
And even then, it's not evident, that the ADC IC is ok. You only might do the
test according to AN-18.

Replacement boards will have the same part number, which changes only by
redesign.

Frank