H L V <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For example, although chatgpt 4 is more accurate than 3, it has lost some
> speed.

That is typical of computer programs. You often have to choose between
speed and accuracy. When there is a tremendous amount of data, I often run
a program to extract summary data, to give a quick answer. For example,
there are 4.7 million download records so far this year at LENR-CANR.org. I
extract acrobat file download totals only into spreadsheets.

The one at LENR-CANR.org is particularly slow. The vendor asked me whether
it should be set for faster performance or a deeper search. I opted for a
deep search. I explained this on the input screen:

These Bots are from https://www.chatfast.io/. They may respond more slowly
than other ChatGPT bot you have used, because they are optimized to do deep
searches, to remember context, and because this is ChatGPT Version 4. They
may take 30 seconds or more to answer your questions.