Hi,
[snip]
>There is only one physics = reality.
>Santilli, Mills,Holmlid all see the same shrunken hydrogen. Without the H*/D*
>step there is no CF/LENR.

...but they all have different explanations for it. :)

>For certain coatings we see X-ray spectra in the range from 4keV..16keV (our
>CsI PMT limit) what indicates that >e.g. D*-D* undergoes certain partly
>reversible fusion steps.

Mills goes down in steps of varying size, depending on the current level, which
may be a good fit for your 4-16keV. Note
that keV energies from Hydrinos doesn't necessarily imply fusion, hence you may
not be looking
at "partly reversible fusion". Also check out Mills "disproportionation" where
one Hydrino goes to a lower level while
another goes to a higher level.

>One thing we try to find out are the quantization steps between D*,D*',D*''.
>Some spectra did tell its 6keV but >this was within powders. Holmlid believes
>in 1,4,16,64x steps what would mean 1,4,16keV. So 4 D*-D* would >promote 1
>D*'D*'.
However as you point out, in a powder, you may be getting x-rays from the atoms
of the powder itself, if one of it's
inner electrons gets knocked out by an energetic particle. This should be easy
enough to check. The x-ray spectra of the
elements are pretty well known, so you could check the values you measure
against the tables to see if they match the
elements in the powder. (Assuming, of course, that you know what the powder is.)

>What is interesting about this is the fact that the half live goes down for
>lower energy D*'' but only >noticeable if you have a catalyst. The calculated
>half live for D*-D* is about 23 hours what matches well with >some P&F results
>(long ramp up). But this is speculation until we have better = more controlled
>experiments.

If Hydrinos are smaller they sit closer to other nuclei, and hence the reaction
half life is less.
You need a catalyst to create the Hydrinos. Interestingly perhaps, Holmlid uses
potassium, which is also a catalyst
according to Mills. :)
[snip]

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

Buy electric cars and recharge them from solar panels on your roof.