No, no, all I meant is that since there doesn't seem to exist such a
thing as free will in physical systems --fortunately for physicists!--
there is no problem. Unless we humans are not bound by the rules
obeyed by the rest of the universe, which remains to be proved.

Michel

2009/11/25 Mauro Lacy <[email protected]>:
>> 2009/11/21 Mauro Lacy <[email protected]>:
>>
>>> Yes. The "problem" with all these approaches will always fortunately be
>>> human free will
>>
>> Then there is no problem is there?
>
> Maybe there's a misunderstanding. I meant problem in the sense that the
> outcomes of the future experiments in human cloning/eugenics (i.e. trying
> to clone a genius) could in my opinion turn out not to be the expected
> ones. That's why I have quoted the word.
>
> If you're asking about the ethical considerations of such experiments, or
> the potential consequences of such actions, I was not talking about them.
>
> Do you wanted to know personal opinions regarding the ethical dimension of
> eugenics and human cloning, and genetic manipulation in general?
>
> Best regards,
> Mauro
>
>

Reply via email to