On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Wolf Fischer <wolffisc...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi AG,
>
> Jones gave a lot of hints in his answer to my questions 4:30 hours
> earlier. The customers name seems to start with "N", is an organization in
> Brussel, Rossi also once mentioned the name in the context of the 28th
> october 1MW test while talking about the "Colonel" (my guess, the name has
> four letters and ends with "O" ;)).

If anyone has the slightest evidence that the "Colonel" works for NATO,
that NATO is a customer of Rossi or that Rossi even *has* a customer other
than himself, could you please provide it?   If you have conclusive
evidence, even better.  Then I could stop trying to slightly correct the
torrent of obvious misinformation, misdirection and outright error which
gets posted here so much.