Jeane,

Well, Jones sure has done it this time. This is the most amazing scenario, not to mention bit of detective work, I have come across in a long time. The science as well as the history is credible. Hot and warm fusion people for years have speculated about He3's value as a component in fusion fuel. I get the chills when ever Bechtel shows up on the horizon. There was a joke going around the international engineering community a few years ago that you could always tell which desks belonged to "company men" by the weird guys wearing government issue sunglasses hanging around them. Never mind MIBs, these guys are hard core spooks, period. Fascinating!

regards and love,

-wilf