Jones Beene replied

If you read the experiment carefully, and understand that it is not just a laser, but a laser tuned to an exact frequency which coincides with a *quantum state,* and

I attempted to start a thread several weeks ago. Two physicists claim that they have developed a laser stimulation method which is isotope specific. The particular frequency charges the atoms. When two solutions of charged atoms are combined, the atoms combine. By selecting the proper atoms, one should be able to produce what ever element you want. I can think of one particular element, the production of which would allow me to finance what ever research tickled my fancy. Given the life time of this thread, I decided to try again, www.miracle2wholesale.org/research.htm

I was hoping to get some of you to read the article and tell me what you think of what they say. I'm wondering how quantum state, which I assume corresponds to the charge on the electrons correlates with a specific isotope.

Which, once irradiated with a laser(s) of precise frequency will stimulate BEC-like fusion and allow the energy of charged particles to be converted directly into electricity at 60-80% efficiency. That is a pretty huge jump over heat output !

What is BEC-like fusion? Given the 35% efficiency of conventional electric generating plants, that's very good. I noted with interest that this technology appears to produces 10 times the input energy which is also good.

This kind of thing will eliminate all the vagueness inherent in calorimetry, even

There's nothing like electrical production to give a no B S indication of energy output.