I was hoping that someone from ICCF11 had a commment
about the Israeli company, Energetics Technologies,
mentioned in the article, or the presentation by
El-Boher, which apparently... at least McKubre thinks
is pretty near to having a commercial product.

This "someone" will. I spent quite a bit of time with several of the "ET" folks. I am eager to share what I've learned, but I ask your patience as it will take me a while to transcribe my recordings and compile my report. I expect to have a brief mention of them in my Dec. newsletter and a more complete article on them in Q1-05.

Steve