At 5:41 PM 12/7/4, John Fields wrote:
[snip]

>>The real beauty of your idea (is it original?)
>
>---
>As far as I know, it is.  The lightbulb going off was due to something
>of Fred Sparber's or Frank Znidarsik's (sp?) that I read a few years
>ago on vortex,  and since then I've been looking but haven't been able
>to find anything quite like it.  A month or so ago I talked to Hal
>Puthoff about it and he also thought it was novel, so maybe it is.

You may want to check out the thread: "Qball: Electrostatic Sphere Field
Evaluator". A sample post late in the thread follows below.  I wrote (and
posted) a basic program to integrate the effects of a spherical
distribution of charge, and sample data.  We learned a few things from the
exercise if you recall...

Regards,

Horace Heffner