At 2:32 PM 12/22/4, Keith Nagel wrote:
>Hi Horace.
>
>Yes, this is heading in a direction I like...
>
>Let's go a little further. Considering a QM description
>of gravito-kinetics, we can imagine gravitons being
>emitted by precessing masses in a manner similar to
>photon emission from precessing charged masses.

I see you continue to use the term "gravito-kinetics".  I would like to
point out that without the isomorphism, and the terminology justified by
the isomorphism, supplied in the EM-GK theory, the theory of gravimagnetism
I proposed, one gets nowhere except by trodding along one law at a time.
With the gravimagnetic theory, everthing in the purely gravimagnetic
dimensions is completely defined, named, quantified, formulated, or
theoretically proven to the same extent the electromagnetic analog is.
This goes for the gravimagnetic quantum universe as well.  Experimental
proof clearly remains.  Also, as we briefly discussed, the interaction
between the two universes yet requires work.  There are indeed lifetimes of
work to realize the ramifications and benfits, if the theory holds.  There
is no confusion regarding the term gravimagnetic when it is realized the EM
and GK forces work in separate dimensions.  Magnetism in the EM universe is
electromagnetism, in the GK universe it is gravimagnetism.  Mathematically
speaking, they are one and the same within their own universes.  They both
*are* magnetism in a real sense.  It is the interaction that occurs due to
embodyment of both electromagnetic charge (+-q) and gravimagnetic charge
(+-i m) in the same particles that ties the universes together and unifies
the fields.

Gravimagnetics ... it just don't get no respect.  8^)

Regards,

Horace Heffner