Google Alerts alerted me to this:

http://www.aetherometry.com/correa_nuclear_fusion.html

Correa makes weird claims about calorimetry, especially Mizuno, and Figure 1 in the Hagelstein paper:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Hagelsteinnewphysica.pdf

"Lastly, the Cold Fusion literature is riddled with defective experiments. The Ohmori-Mizuno Aqueous Glow Discharge is one example among all too many. If the presentations made by the six selected laboratories were of comparably poor quality, it is not hard to understand the skepticism about spurious measurements of unsustained excess heat, a problem which seems to have bedeviled the field CF researchers have claimed to have produced evidence of excess energy. This determination, however, would have to have resulted from the comparison of two time integrals - for input and output power, respectively - made for contemporary time intervals and, in particular, for time intervals which would include the actual beginning of the experiment and continue until either the temperature of the CF cell had returned to the baseline or the stimulating current had been discontinued. Rarely has such determination been made properly. Glaring failures, like that of the Ohmori-Mizuno device, occurred precisely because the selected time intervals did not extend to the completion of the experiment. Fig. 1 of the submitted review is one other example. Given such omissions, little can be ascertained about the reality of claims of excess energy, specifically in the form of excess heat."

I cannot imagine what Correa has in mind here. Mizuno and Ohmori both measure every joule from the moment the power is turned on until the cell returns to room temperature. Figure 1 looks about the same to me. Correa may have a point, buried somewhere under the layers of rhetoric, but I'll be darned if I can find it. Anyway he is the last person who should be criticizing other people's calorimetry.

I was a little surprised to find that Correa pays attention to me and my statements on this forum. For the record, I pay no attention to him.