Thanks Horace, I'll certainly look into that

Horace Heffner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I wrote: "Jefimenko also produces the complete quantitative results you are
looking for."

That should have read, "Jefimenko also produces complete quantitative
results, but as with the relativistic results of Purcell, Shadowitz, and
others, they deny the effect you hope to see, namely an increase in
magnetic field with an increase in drift speed."

One EM effect of possible interest that does increase with drift speed,
i.e. reduced charge carrier density, is the Hall voltage.

Regards,

Horace Heffner

Merlyn
Magickal Engineer and Technical Metaphysicist

Do you Yahoo!?