wow.  screw drinking the kool aid, youve been bathing in it.  have
already seen all the above links.  fail to see how they matter.

as for your other points, kerrys positions were rock solid, but when
you take things out of context, like removing the word NOT before a
stament (done on 4 seperate occasions)  you can make anyone sound like
flip flopping.

as for the economy, even with the bursting dot com bubble, the economy
WAS still growing at a decent rate until those tax cuts kicked in.  as
for dean, hes actually very centrist, the only really liberal opinion
he held was being very anti war, and the only thing that hurt him was
the screaming bit, which, if youve seen teh video, instead of just
listening to the tape of his single noise cancelling microphone, youd
know that he was in a packed auditorium of over a thousand screaming
cheering people, and had to scream like that into the mike to get
himself heard.  once again, the "liberal" media.

if you think thats a nonsequitor, id suggest taking a look at the pnac
website.  they have issued statements on several occasions condeming
scientists and science in general, claiming that to attempt to
understand how the universe works is inherently blasphemous.  THEY
have stated, on more than one occasion, that they dont believe in
science.

evangelical?  the majority were of the belief that forcing religion
was wrong, hence the no state relgion part of the bill of rights.  and
sorry, no.  the majority of the signers were non christian, however
outspoken they may have been on religion.  those that could compare
with falwell were in the minority, same as today.  they are simply a
LOUD minority.  i take great offense that someone would draw from that
small group of people the inference that America WAS a christian
nation.  (works both ways.)

most evangelicals state that the bible is the inerrant word of god,
but only those parts they like.

at the end, ive attached a little letter to the president.  its quite
funny.  you'll like it.  then well see how innerrant you think the
bible is.

so, you get to define evil and sin?  see, this is why we have the
first ammendment.  RELIGION WILL NOT EVER DEFINE RIGHT AND WRONG IN
AMERICA.  the moment it takes over that fully, the country that i love
will be dead.  it is unfortunetly in the er right now with a serious
head trauma, about to slip into a coma.

no, the media bias is in favor of two things.  money and
sensationalism.  the money is on the right, which is why the media
repeated the lies about al gore lieing about the internet, love canal,
and love story, while ignoring dubyas drug and alchohol problems, and
conviction for drunk driving.

yes, the supreme court of the time did.  they were a group of
extremists at that time, and that doesnt make it true.  in fact, there
have been 4, Countem FOUR rulings against that ruling since then.

heres that little letter.  everyone, pass it around, please.

Dear Mr. President,

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law as
described in the Bible. I have learned a great deal from you, and try
to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. For example,
when someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I
simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an
abomination...end of debate. I do need some advice from you, however,
regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.

1. In Leviticus 25:44 it is stated that I may possess slaves, both
male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations.
A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not
Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians? Though I know
you understand why owning Mexicans is acceptable.

2. Also, I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned
in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair
price for her? Would Ebay be a viable option to get the highest bid
for her?

3. Sadly, I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she
is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev.15: 19-24). The
problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take
offense.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a
pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev.1:9). The problem is, my neighbors.
They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them or
leave that to the U.S. army?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus
35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated
to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an
abomination (Lev. 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than
homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees'
of abomination?

7. Lev.21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have
a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses.
Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair
around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by
Lev.19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes
me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two
different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing
garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester
blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really
necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town
together to stone them (Lev. 24:10-16)? Couldn't we just burn them to
death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep
with their in-laws (Lev. 20:14)?

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy
considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can
help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and
unchanging. And I am so relieved that you are back in office to
continue smiting those who don't believe in our faith.

Your blessed supporter,

Joe America

--
"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to
make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire