--- On Thu 02/24, Frederick Sparber < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> Clouds of antimony trichloride are given off at the same time.
> Hence the term Explosive Antimony is given to a solid solution( 4 to 12
> percent )of the trihalide in alpha-antimony."

> The heat of combustion of H2 + 1/2 O2 is 54,000 calories per mole
> (18 grams) , or 3.000 calories per gram.

> The 19,600 calories per gram released by Explosive Antimony is
> over 6 times this.

> What role does Hydrogen play at the cathode, during electrolysis?

> LENR-CANR Connection?   Hydrinos too?

Good question.  Of course, we don't know if this is O/U as there
is no data on the current used to deposit the antimony on the
cathode.

For those of you who read the stuff on the lateralscience site and
are wondering what plumbago is, it's the archaic name for graphite.
Antimony and it various allotropes have an interesting history.
Making the "Star Regulus of Antimony" a stellated crytalline allotrope,
was apparently a graduation project for alchemists before going
on the the serious work of transmuting base metals into gold.

Isaac Newton spent a lot of time messing around with this stuff. See:

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/markh_1.html

M.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com