Hi Thomas,

you write:
>You don't know who I am, I might be talking to an established company
>with a group of wealthy investors.

Well this is your opportunity to impress us. If you are
representing an established company, tell us the name of the company.
Basic due dilligence would require at least that much;
right now the only organization I can find you connected
with is these folks,

http://www.nazareneisrael.org/fellowships.asp

not a hotbed of technology development...

For a benchmark, consider Mark Goldes. He does exactly what
you claim, and certainly isn't shy about promoting Magnetic Power Inc.
So tell us more about the company you represent, and what
it does.

K.