Hi Ed,
[snip]
>Actually Robin, hydrino production has been ruled out.  Cells are now
>sealed and contain a recombiner.  If hydrinos were produced and did not
>react with oxygen to reform water, extra oxygen would accumulate and
>been detected as increased pressure or extra gas.  If they did react,
>either they would revert to normal D, absorbing their energy of
>formation, or they would produce abnormal D2O, which has not been seen.
>  In any case, abnormal behavior would be observed.
[snip]
Not necessarily, because hydrinohydride could undergo new chemical reactions
(i.e. form strange "salts") which could bind any excess oxygen as a solid.
(Though I am somewhat grasping at straws here).

Laying all my cards on the table, I would say first, that not all cells are
sealed, and secondly that it is highly likely that putative hydrinos are not
responsible for all forms of CF, though IMO they may be responsible for at
least some past reports of excess heat.
In short, I tend to agree with you that there is likely to be *at least* one
form of CF/LENR/CANR, that has nothing to do with hydrinos. However I think
it's going too far to say that hydrinos have been definitively ruled out as a
contender in some cases.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

All SPAM goes in the trash unread.