Chris writes:
>A sad matter that requires some attention in regard
>to the Correas' work concerns their unusual state of Mind.

We have discussed Correas' work before on Vo. You can
look in the archive for the details. Paulo follows the
list very closely, but only posts under pseudonyms if
at all. I was very interested in the work when I first
came across the patents, but subsequent discussions with
his alternate persona's made me question his ability to objectively
judge the experiments he conducts. I have been told
that this is a strategy to discourage competitors; you
can make of that what you will.

While I can agree with Mike on the value of an accurate reproduction of
the tech disclosed in the patents, practically speaking that
cannot happen unless Paulo participates in an active
way, which he will not. So we have independent workers like
Jeff, who I think can contribute to the general understanding
even if they fail to reproduce the effects claimed. For that reason
I posted some of Jeffs' pictures to my corporate site a year ago
or so. I just completely updated the site and the links are now
no doubt dead. Jeff has his own website, and is quite capable of posting them
there. Why he does not do that you must ask of him directly.

K.