its not just that.  the hospitals themselves inflate costs.  ambulance
services, they charge outrageous rates, such as 50 dollars for a 1.50
triangular bandage.  why?  becuase the INSUREANCE companies are going
to pay for it.  they know theyll get their money.

--
"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to
make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire