I'm thinking that perhaps Liquid H2 (~21 K) or Solid H2 (~13 K) cooled with
He4
and a He4 cover gas that can be pressurized might make an interesting
experiment.

The numbers I came up with for the momentum of a 1.0 MeV  neutrino
colliding with an
H2 molecule suggest a recoil momentum of 1.0 eV or 11,600 K.

This might be a way to pin down neutrino mass and oscillation?

Frederick